Sunday, February 1, 2009

You can call me James.


Sacred. Sensual. Healing.

Hi and welcome to my blog!!!!

I'm very excited to finally be entering the online world of blogging. After many months of hemming and hawing I eventually received the help I needed from one of the most generous souls I've never met: Jane Arnell (whereonthenetisjane.blogspot.com). Thanks for all the help Jane, and I'm sure I'll be talking/skyping/chatting with you soon enough for additional tips and tricks. (she really knows what she's doing!)

So... where to start?

First I'll tell you a bit about myself. Born in Toronto in the summer of love (1969) ;) I learned early on that sexuality was one of the most fun and enjoyable things about being human. Always fascinated by nudity and the human form, I also learned that the rest of the world perhaps needed some time to catch up to my own liberal views and leanings. (I think subconciously this added fuel to my desire to eventually become a professional sexual healer.)

All throughout my childhood, I enjoyed sneaking looks in my dad's Playboy and Penthouse magazines. And when I had the chance, I would gleefully try to pull my Dad's girlfriend's bikini tops off. Or try to sneek into the bathroom while they were in the shower. Oh boy, I was a handful.

Anyway, when it came time to finally start having sex, I would naturally attract the most forward and sexually open girl/woman(?) in my highschool. I was 15. She was 17 going on 30. She had her way with me, and I never looked back. I knew that having sex was the single most enjoyable thing a person could do. (I suppose I should qualify this by saying that I had yet to experience meditation, drugs or playing music on stage...) But yes, there was something special about connecting with that primal, visceral, erotic energy that activates our very being. And sharing it with another who was willing to go along for the ride! whew. Count me in.

As it turns out she, along with almost every other woman that I ended up dating... all the way through my 20's - had suffered some form of sexual abuse when they were young. This was my education in learning compassion, understanding and patience when it comes to sexual intimacy. There was something very special about helping these women to find peace and safety in showing themselves to another human being. In opening to the places within their hearts where a violation had occurred... and giving loving presence and tender care. As well as allowing their natural sexual energy to flow again.

Coupled with a sincere desire to learn new techniques for healing as well as a passion for sexuality, I set out to find the teachers and healers who would help me on my own transformational journey and give me the opportunity to explore my gifts.

Many years later, after studying everything from massage, counseling and NLP to rebirthing, tantra and shamanic healing practices, I finally received concrete guidance about my 'spiritual calling' in a dream. I dreamt that I was practicing Tantric healing work full time out my own home studio. This was over two years ago now, and I can honestly say that following your dreams, really does make them come true! I have gone through many levels of initiation on this journey, and I'm sure I will continue to go through many more. However, I now feel confident in my ability to navigate the realms of energy, thought, emotion and sexuality... and I have access to the higher dimensions of light information, power and guidance. I work multi-dimensionally and can see how patterns in the energetic fields create circumstances in our daily lives. If there is a need to shift an energy pattern so that ones life becomes more harmonious with their true selves, then this can be easily accomplished. All it takes is willingness and true desire.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll see you back here again soon.

peace
James

Please visit Next Level Body Care
http://www.nextlevelbodycare.com/

Follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/TantricHealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tweet

twitstamp.com