Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Distance Tantric Energy Healing



What is it and How does it work?


Knowing that we are all energy beings sharing the same field of space and time, allows our intention to be manifest instantly anywhere in the world. In practice, this is accomplished once we align our personal intentions with that of the universe itself. Call it what you want, Divine Love, God, Krishna whatever... we are all a part of the matrix of creation and have access to this infinite power that endows all life. As my intention is for your highest good and greatest healing, I have gained access to new dimensions of seeing and feeling in the higher realms. I work consciously with my spirit/angel guides who are also serving our highest good. It is my intention to help facilitate a greater connection between you and the infinite, loving source within, enabling you to regenerate your own energy and manifest total healing, health, abundance and love through the service of this infinite power.

The nuts and bolts:

I connect with your energy field. Do a scan. Identify where there are any anomalies or holding patterns (static patterns of energy that prevent regeneration). These could be on the emotional level, the mental level, the level of belief, coming from the maternal side, the paternal side, multi-generational patterns, or even past lives. I can also identify if there are karmic ties or other entities attached to you. Once our focus is determined for the session, I state my intention for clearing/healing, inject divine light into the situation, observe the desired outcome (in my minds eye) and call upon any assistance from my spirit/angel guides to facilitate the process.


Once there is a noticeable shift or clearing in energy, we can either move onto the next pattern, or play with the new energy. There is usually a noticeable feeling of levity and lightness with a desire to explore this new dimension of freedom.

Suggested Donation:
(sliding scale)

$35-$50/30 minute session

Make donations by paypal to: healing@nextlevelbodycare.com
For more information about my services, please click here .

1 comment:

  1. Having been the recipient of my share of healing work in my life, I can honestly say that James has a gift. His intuition combined with clear connection to the spirit realm was fabulously beneficial to me. My healing session with James cleared a majorly significant spirit energy that was holding me down, and the release was intense! I highly recommend this service. I'll be back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Tweet

twitstamp.com